ALL NEW AND RETURNING STUDENTS TO HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION PRIOR TO THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Completing the appropriate student registration form
- Completing Registration Payment via Online Payment Portal (or via credit card, cash or check during registration on August 10th and 11th)
- Registration Fees (*Optional)
- *Parking Permit (required for all students who drive to school) $23.00
- * Locker $4.00
- *Activity Card $38.00
- Reduced cost for games (Home games are free; away game discount at discretion of home school)
- ID Cards are FREE
- Pay to Play $100.00
- ALL Sports + Drama, Debate, Band, Speech
- *Chromebook Protection
- $20.00 for individual; $60 for Family (3 or more)
- Students will take picture for ID/Activity Card
- Counselors will be available to help existing students complete their schedule if not already complete (Via Class Choice)
- Purchase Yearbook (Via yearbookforever.com)
COUNSELING APPOINTMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS TO HILLCREST HIGH SCHOOL
(not including transfers from other schools in District #93)
New students to District #93 can set up a counseling appointment to build their schedule on the following dates.
Appointments can be made with Valerie Witte, Secretary at 208-525-4429. or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a returning student with issues/needs for your schedule, please come to registration and meet with a counselor then!
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Here is a link to our Medical Release Forms.
3510F1, 3510F2, and 3510F3 are the main forms we need for medications at Hillcrest High School.
Please note: 3510F1 is the form that the DOCTOR fills out.
These forms need to be turned in ASAP to the Secretary.
Questions? email Valerie Witte, Secretary : email@example.com