Skip to main content

Medical Release Forms

Here is a link to our Medical Release Forms.

3510F1, 3510F2, and 3510F3 are the main forms we need for medications at Hillcrest High School. 

Please note: 3510F1 is the form that the DOCTOR fills out.


Questions?  email Valerie Witte, Secretary :