To attend Lincoln High School, prospective students must meet any three of the following:
- Repeated a grade
- Absent more than 10%
- Cumulative GPA of less than 1.5
- Failed a basic skill subject
- Two or more semester credits per year behind the rate required to graduate with their class.
Or any one of the following:
- Substance abuse/behavior problems
- Pregnant or a parent
- Emancipated student
- Previous dropout
- Serious personal, emotional, or medical problems
- Court or other agency referral
Application forms for admission may be picked up at the main office.